lunes, 27 de abril de 2020

SPACE ENGLISH SONG AND GAME: WEEK V

TEACHER:



- How do you go to school?
KIDS:
- I go walking to school.
- I ride on a bike.
- I ride on a bus. I go by bus.
- I ride in a car. I go by car.


But… If you want to go to the moon?



Can I go on a train to the moon? Nooo… Then how?
Discover the transports in this fantastic song and:
  1. Write the song in a paper. (Escribe la canción)
  2. Sing the song. (Canta)
  3. Do the actions for each transport and dance. (Hacer las acciones y bailar)
  4. Record a video with your mobile, singing the song and dancing and send it. (Puedes grabarte un video cantando y bailando y enviarlo a  lumbreras5641@hotmail.com)
Pulsa en la imagen para ver el video

And now it’s time to play. Enjoy this game:
Just choose your answer and clic SUBMIT and NEXT.
Elige la respuesta y haz clic en SUBMIT y NEXT.

AYUDA:
Si no entiendes alguna palabra en inglés, puedes usar el traductor de Google.
Escribe en internet: traductor google
Te saldrá esta pantalla

A big hug from teacher Javier.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario